The GoDaddy promo codes that allow you to register a .COM domain with only 99 cents of GoDaddy cannot be used, now you have to pay $ 4.99 for the .COM domain when you register a new domain. But GoDaddy continues to provide Promo Codes for new customers to buy a domain at GoDaddy for only 99 cents, such as .LIVE, .CLUB, .WEBSITE, .ONLINE domain name.
Here we continue to provide the best GoDaddy Promo code for you to save the most money when registering a domain at GoDaddy.
(We update new $0.99 domains coupon latest at Godaddy, all codes manually checked and verified)
.Online Domains just $.99 at GoDaddy!
Some tips for better saving with January 2021
– if you own more than 60 domains , joining Godaddy discount domain club may save you more .
– Try to pay with INR, indien Rupee , you may save 20% – 30% . Godaddy has better prices for indians !
– Godaddy removed renewal promo codes , however sometimes we get promo codes for renewals ! yeah , that’s right . Checking our blog regularly may save you .
– Take care of your domains , think about how serious are you with them ? Will you renew or let them drop ?
99 Cents Domain Name GoDaddy Promo Codes By Location
SPECIAL OFFER! Get .COM domain name just 99 cents!
Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 (USD) per domain name per year for .COMs. Applies to the first year only of one new or transfer registration per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
For $0.99 domain at GoDaddy, not all payment methods valid with this offer, acceptable payments will display in cart at checkout. Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card and Checking Account are acceptable. And some offers just for US. and CA customers.
- Not applicable to ICANN fees.
- Not acceptable Paypal.
- New product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals.
- Why Godaddy promo codes doesn’t work with you? Read more…
How to Register a Domain Name with GoDaddy
How to Use 99 Cent Domain GoDaddy Promo Code?
- At button of the GoDaddy checkout page you will find a sentence “Have a Promo Code?“. So click this link
- Then a box will open up for you to place the GoDaddy Promo Code in. And hit the “Apple” button
- After you hace hit the “Apple” button. The checkout page will refresh and your total cost be recalculated
*Some people are reporting that certain coupons don’t work if you copy/paste them during the checkout process and instead, only work if you use them as a link: https://godaddy.com/?isc= ABCDXYZ – where ABCDXYZ is the coupon you want to use.