GoDaddy is the company to go to for your domain needs. Don’t forget to get a GoDaddy Promo Codes from the newcoupon.net so you can save even more! As an ICANN-accredited Internet domain registrar and a web host, the company handles the basics of setting up your business’ website.
TODAY’S GODADDY PROMO CODE ON JUNE 2020:
Get 72% off GoDaddy .COM Domain Name Registration Now $4.99 + Free Month of Website Builder
Basic WordPress Hosting only $1/month Choose 12 months term only. Any other term but 12 months will not work.
Get 35% off new product purchases*
|Get 1 month free, PLUS 50% off a 12-month Economy plan purchase from GoDaddy!|
|Save at GoDaddy with Up to 50% off Hosting Plans|
|94% Off .COM Domains + Free Month of Website Builder|
|$2.00*.COM with $2.00 Private Registration now at GoDaddy!|
|Microsoft Office 365: Save up to 30% Off Your Subscription!|
|$1 whois privacy on new domains|
|Get Godaddy SSL certificate at just $5.99/yr|
|Managed WordPress Hosting For $1.00 Per Month|
|PECIAL OFFER! SAVE 50%* Off All Hosting Plans! ( Shared Hosting + WordPress Hosting + Business Hosting )|
Some tips for better saving with Godaddy 2020
- if you own more than 60 domains , joining Godaddy discount domain club may save you more .
- Try to pay with INR, indien Rupee , you may save 20% – 30% . Godaddy has better prices for indians !
- Godaddy removed renewal promo codes , however sometimes we get promo codes for renewals ! yeah , that’s right . Checking our blog regularly may save you .
- Take care of your domains , think about how serious are you with them ? Will you renew or let them drop ?
How to activate a Godaddy Promo code
GoDaddy is the largest domain registrar in the web and offers various other services like website builder, hosting, email plans, SSL certificate and more. There are special offers on these services which can be availed by applying promotion or coupon code during your purchase. Here we see the step by step process of applying promo code in GoDaddy account for a domain purchase. The process remains same for purchasing of other products as well.
Step1 – Choose Your Product
- Choose a product you want to purchase, in this example we search for a domain.
- Once your product is finalized then click on the “Continue to Cart” button.
Step2 – Choose Recommended Products
- GoDaddy will suggest you additional related products.
- For example, for a domain purchase you will see email and privacy plans.
- Click on the “Continue to Cart” link once you finalized the products.
Step3 – Check Shopping Cart
- Your shopping cart will show you the total price and further options to choose if any (like years of purchase).
- Scroll down to the end of the page.
Step4 – Apply Coupon Code
- At the end of the page you will see an option “Have a Promo Code?”
- Click on the link and enter your code.
Step5- Failure Case
- Based on the selected products and entered coupon, GoDaddy will suggest whether you will save or loose money on your purchase.
Step6 – Success Case
- You will see a success message once the promo code is successfully applied.
- You can remove the code any time before purchase.
Points to Remember
- Try with multiple promo codes before you finalize your purchase.
- Try with separate coupons when you are buying multiple products since most of the coupons are valid only for specific product.
- If the promo code is not applied then retry after clearing your browser’s cache.
Important Information regarding the use of coupons with GoDaddy multiple accounts
There are many people who look for some important information about coupon usage on GoDaddy.
- In case you sign up for a lot of different accounts with just one card, you will be able to use only one coupon at a time.
- In case you subscribe to just one account, you will still be able to use just one coupon.
However, even a single coupon can help you save a lot of your hard earned money.
In order to save money with multiple accounts, you should use one card separately for each account. In other words, the coupon needs to be used several times. GoDaddy does not have any restrictions about one person using a lot of different accounts.
However, you may be asked to verify your identity. You may have to submit your visa card or photo identity card. Once your account is verified, you won’t experience any problems. You will receive easy access to your information management domain account.
GoDaddy Coupon & Billing FAQs
Can you advise which hosting plan I should choose?
This will very much depend on your requirements, such as how many websites you wish to host and how much you are willing to pay.
There may be other considerations too. Their WordPress hosting is managed. This means they will take care of the security, caching but you will have no access to cPanel. Their cPanel hosting does not have all the performance and security enhancements but does offer more flexibility in how you wish to configure your website. It will also make it easier to move hosts in the future should you need to.
Therefore, you will need to weigh up the options carefully before choosing the right plan and even speak to their sales department if you want more advice.
Can I pay monthly?
Yes, many GoDaddy plans offer monthly billing cycles.
What other billing cycles does GoDaddy offer?
In addition to monthly plans, they offer three monthly and six monthly plans. Also, you make significant savings by signing up for 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 years. Because you can lock in the initial savings by signing up for longer periods, this is something you may wish to consider.
Do GoDaddy offer a free domain?
They do offer one free domain with their hosting products. You can specify the free domain when you sign up.
What types of payment can I use to pay?
GoDaddy accepts many different methods of payment, but it does vary from country to country. In the United States, for example, they accept VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Union Pay, Discover, JCB and Diners Club cards. They also accept PayPal, GoDaddy Gift Cards, and money order, check & Wire transfer via a service called Good as Gold.
For a full list of payment methods in all countries, you can check their full list here.
Does GoDaddy accept PayPal?
Yes, they do accept PayPal.
Does GoDaddy accept Bitcoin?
They do not accept payment using Bitcoin or other virtual currencies. If you do need Bitcoin hosting, then we recommend Namecheap.
Is there a money-back guarantee? If so how long?
Yes, there is a money-back guarantee:
– If you have purchased a product with an annual plan, you can request a refund within 45 days. If you have a one-month free trial, then you may apply for a refund only within 15 days of the expiry of the free trial.
– If you have purchased a product on a monthly plan, you may only receive a refund within the first 48 hours.
– After the time, periods specified above you may request a refund, but that refund will be prorated and will take the form of an in-store credit.
– Full details of the refund policy, including other requirements such as having to specify a reason for the refund can be found here.