As a blogger, I’m always looking for a place that provided the best web hosting services, gives me a sense of satisfaction when using it. Here I would like to introduce to you a WordPress hosting package at Godaddy services can meet the needs of your actual usage
When you sign up for Basic WordPress hosting for the first year you only pay $ 12 /year, plus you get a free domain
Managed WordPress Hosting For $1.00/Month
– If you want to register up to 3 years or more, let use INR as your payment currency, the price will be at Rs 99 ~ $1.48/mo – cheaper than using USD ($3.99/mo).
If you’re going to start your own blog or maybe even your business website, the great choice is running it with WordPress. The point is you do need a hosting to run your WordPress website smoothly and it must be easy to manage the hosting also.
Managed WordPress is GoDaddy’s professional WordPress hosting platform. Its feature list is incredible, as is its performance (so good, in fact, some of our developers literally didn’t believe it — but we assure you, it’s real).
Managed WordPress offers a streamlined and optimized WordPress experience; it’s nothing but a hosting account with WordPress installed. For a lot of customers, that’s exactly what they’re looking for. When customers launch into their accounts, we place them directly in the WordPress admin panel, so there’s no complication and nothing superfluous.
As Marcus couch suggested at back on November 27th in the year 2013, it has entered in the administered WordPress hosting service. Plans beginning at 3.99 dollars per month and has DDoS protection, automatic updates, firewalls and an easy one click relocation tool. It mentions that the service will contain intense speed and promised 99.9 percent uptime.
WordPress Hosting Feautures
Before ordering any web hosting service, all we need to do that is check out web hosting features to make the right decision. This thing I also do every time I want a new hosting for my business. I knew to find a WordPress hosting which is right to sticking along with didn’t easy. So here is the list of Godaddy WordPress hosting packages to help you see it clear.
Reduced Rates Won’t Be Sufficient
When you want to build own blog or website for your business, you have done a best choice by selecting to operate the site on WordPress. It is the famous and cheapest website platforms found in the market. You do not want to be a developer or designer to build your own website. But you do require hosting to operate WordPress and to create life easier, managed hosting service is the best way. The actual benefits are that you can be assured knowing that the host is taking care of WordPress placement for you. They fit core updates, monitor plugins for managing your security and compatibility.
This shows no more frustration on remembering to update the installation of WordPress. There is no breaking the website and no staying up at night time surprising whether the website is susceptible to a hack attack. Managed WordPress hosting service shows less energy and time spend annoying regarding the maintenance of the installation; hence you have lot of time work on the content.
When you buy a yearly hosting plan, you will get a free domain name. This assists create the setup easier. Since the domain name is from the company, you do not want to point it to the server, helps you to save time taking steps when building new sites. Next, time saver is built in caching. It is built in caching assists to speed up the site and you do not want to set up yourself.
Another best feature is in dashboard support. If you get in to an issue or think of an innovative remedy you can easily send godaddy a speed message. This tool bar has a link to the settings. This is best if you are thinking to make plenty of websites on various plans. It creates it easy to find SFTP and database details must you require it.
Whether you avail the fast setup choice or the conventional set up method, this hosting plan create the entire process easier for you. This creates it particularly effective for beginners who are simply starting out with hosting plan or professionals who might be making sites.
Why The GoDaddy WordPress Managed Hosting Plan May Be A Great Choice For A Small-Business WordPress Site.
I reviewed the new GoDaddy WordPress Managed Hosting plan when one of my clients signed up for it, and it appears that GoDaddy uses many of the same techniques that WP Engine is using to optimize performance for WordPress websites.
WP Engine costs $30/month for a website, GoDaddy charges $3.99! So what’s the difference, what are the Pros and Cons?
- GoDaddy includes email and will also register your domain. WP Engine ONLY hosts WordPress websites, they don’t host email or domain registration which means you need to pay for other accounts somewhere else to handle those.
- Both GoDaddy and WP Engine have basic plans that include just a single website, and upgraded plans that allow more websites.
- WP Engine has a great feature, a one-button staging site that makes a copy of your website for you to experiment on. You can try out new themes, plugins, make CSS changes and if you like what you see, another single button click will replace your current production site with the staging site. GoDaddy does NOT have this feature. If you want to make a staging site you have to manually export your site and move it somewhere else to experiment on, and when you are satisfied with the changes you either have to replicate those on the production site or manually replace the production site with a copy of the staging site.
- Both GoDaddy and WP Engine include enhanced website security and automatic backups for your site so you don’t need to configure additional plugins for that.
- Both GoDaddy and WP Engine will automatically update your WordPress files when updates come out and check to make sure the update doesn’t break your site.
Why I’m Going To Start Recommending The GoDaddy WordPress Managed Hosting Plan
If first impressions count for your website, it does make a difference if your page loads in 1 second instead of 4 to 7 seconds. That was why several years ago I chose to move my website to WP Engine. Now it looks like you can get that same performance at 1/4th the cost.
Most of my clients are entrepreneurs, small-business owners, and small non-profit organizations that don’t have a IT department to help keep their website up-to-date and backed-up in case something happens. With managed hosting most of that is included in the plan. There are just fewer things to worry about and the list of site maintenance chores is much shorter.