One of the great features of GoDaddy is the business registration. This category allows you to have a personalized business listing in the database, which could be used in your domain name.
This includes the following:
Phone number, Business name, Address, Logo, Web link (up to 4 web links), operating hours, directions to your store, and if you’re interested, you could even make and promote your own coupons depending on your needs.
Likewise, you could also edit your Business Registration Profile with the help of the Business Manager. All you need to do is follow these instructions and you’ll be set in no time.
How to Manage Your Business Registration Profile?
- Step 1: Begin by logging in the “Account Manager.”
- Step 2: Choose the account you want to modify, then click “Launch.”
- Step 3: Input your information. You could either enter or edit the
details, such as your contact info, map, categories, extras, and so on.
- Step 4: Click next. If you need more help, you could just check the preceding sections, discussing about each tab.
Adding Business Registration to a Domain That Already Exists
Aside from managing your business domain you could also add business registration to most of your domain names.
Note: There are some restrictions when it comes to domain name registries. Country-codes, such as .co.uk and .us aren’t allowed, especially if purchased in a bundle together with a private registration.
How to Add Business Registration to an Existing Domain
- Step 1: Log in to your account.
- Step 2: Click “Launch.”
- Step 3: Choose the domain name(s) that should be upgraded.
- Step 4: Click “Upgrade.”
- Step 5: Go to “Registration Options Tab” and click “Add for Business Registration.”
- Step 6: Click “Express Checkout” or “Checkout” and you’ll successfully add a business registration.
It’s as simple as that.
Lastly, if you also want to manage your Business Registration after purchasing it, all you need to do is check “Managing Your Business Registration Profile” and you’ll be guided from there.